Get acquainted with the popular sights and local favorites that St. Louis has to offer during our fully narrated 75 minute tour aboard an authentic, air-conditioned trolley with brass rails, bells and all!
Here's just some of the highlights of what you'll see, learn about, be surprised by and laugh about along the way:
- Laclede's Landing (Historic/Entertainment District)
- The Mighty Mississippi River
- The St. Louis Arch
- The Old Cathedral
- The Old Courthouse
- Busch Stadium
- Millionaire's Row
- St. Louis Union Station
- Forest Park (Zoo, Science Center, Museums, etc)
- Washington and St. Louis Universities
- The U-City Loop (Blueberry Hill/St. Louis walk of fame)
- The Cathedral Basilica
- Downtown St. Louis
- The Edward Jones Dome
- Adult Ticket - $22 per person.
- Seniors (60+) $20 per person
- Children (12 and under) $10 per person.
- With other discount prices available.
For more information, take our Photo Tour or go to our Pickup location map. You can also buy tickets online! To charter a private tour Contact us.